- 1. About
- Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your personal information is collected and used.
- 2. Collect and use of personal datas
- The information we learn from customers helps us continually improve our service to you. The information collected may vary according to the way you use our services, they fall into two categories: information you provide to us and information automatically collected when you visit our website.
The information we collect
We collect your name, postal adress, email adress, password, IP adress, your browsing history of the content you have visited on our sites, complaint and order history.
When we collect personal informations?
We collect informations when :
- you register on our site (Sound Fishing)
- pay for a subscription or purchase any other products (Sound Fishing)
- access and browse our site (Sound Fishing et Google)
- when you contact us via email (Sound Fishing)
Why we use your personal data?
Sound Fishing use personal data collected through our site for a number of purposes, including the following:
- To provide the services you sign up for, such as sending out subscriptions, and internal administrative purposes such as our accounting and records
- To personalise our services like remembering your settings
- Displaying personalised advertising
- For statistical purposes such as analysing the performance of our site and to understand how visitors use it.
- 3. Legal grounds for using your personal data
- We will only use your personal data where we have a legal ground to do so. We determine the legal grounds based on the purposes for which we have collected and used your personal data. In every case, the legal ground will be one of the following:
Performance of a contract with you: when you purchase a subscription from us and we need to use your contact details and payment information in order to process your order and deliver your subscription
Compliance with law: we may have a legal obligation to use or keep your personal data.
- 4. How long we keep your personal data
- 5. Who use personal information?
- Use of personal informations by Sound Fishing
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to enhance the design of our website and help us understand the needs of our site visitors. Credit card or other payment driven transactions are handled by third party financial institutions only (Banque Populaire and Paypal), which receive your credit card related information and other personally identifiable information solely for the purpose of verifying the credit card numbers and to process the requested transaction.
Use of personal information by third party (Google)
Displaying personalised advertising: Via Google AdSense cookies, set when displaying relevant targeted advertisements on our Website. Some cookies may be set as DoubleClick, which is part of Google.
- 6. Your rights and choices
- How to manage your choices for personal information?
You can at any time correct or delete any content and information:
- online by setting the cookie choice interface in your user profile, «My Options»
- by email using the contact form
- by writting to: Sound Fishing, 3 rue de l'Ecole, 60117 Gondreville - France.
When your profile is deleted, all the data associated with your user profile is deleted.
Your rights with regard to the personal data that we hold about you?
You can contact us with regard to the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- If you would like to have a copy of the personal data we hold on you or if you think that we hold incorrect personal data about you
- Where you have provided us with consent to use your personal data, you can withdraw this at any time
- Where applicable, you may also have a right to receive a machine-readable copy of your personal data
- You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or restrict how it is used. There may be exceptions to the right to erasure for specific legal reasons which, if applicable, we will set out for you in response to your request. Where applicable, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data for certain purposes.
To do so, you can contact us by email ou post mail : Sound Fishing, 3 rue de l'école 60117 Gondreville - France.
What about Children’s Privacy?
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important. For that reason, Sound Fishing never collect or maintain information on our website from users who we actually know are under the age of 13. No part of our website or software is structured solely to attract anyone under 13 years old.
Updated 20/01/2021 - All rights reserved
- 1. About
- 2. What is a cookie?
- Sound Fishing Cookies
Sound Fishing places cookies on your computer for the needs of site use such as keeping you signed in, enhancing and personalizing our services. Without certain types of cookies enabled, we can't guarantee that the website and your experience of it are as we intended it to be.
Third party cookies
It is essentially cookies placed by Google Inc. As you browse our site, some of the cookies and similar technology we place on your device are for advertising, so we can understand what sorts of pages you browsed and are interested in. We can then display advertising on your browser based on these interests.
- 4. How to control and delete cookies
Setting your browser
It is possible to stop your browser from accepting cookies altogether by changing your browser’s cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Setting the cookies choice interface
You can switch some cookies off through the cookies choice interface on your account page, "My Options".
- 5. For more information about cookies
- See the CNIL website: CNIL
Updated 26/03/2019 - All rights reserved